At Target Sports USA, we pride ourselves on our transparency with our customers. That is why we need to inform you of the censorship practices you may unknowingly be experiencing with your email provider. Many of our subscribers may not realize that their chosen email providers exert significant control over the content they receive. Email providers employ robust spam filters to protect users from unwanted and potentially harmful messages. However, these filters can sometimes be overzealous, leading to the automatic blocking of legitimate emails. It has been brought to our attention that popular email providers are now filtering our content and pushing the emails we send to our subscribers straight to their spam folders.
There are a few ways to reverse this automated system.
- Login to your mail account.
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Click Security and Privacy in the left-hand column.
- A list of all blocked addresses will show.
- Click the Trash icon next to an email address you want to unblock.
- This email will be removed from the blocked senders list.
- Log in to your inbox.
- Click the gear icon and choose the See all settings option.
- Navigate to the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- You should see all addresses that are blocked.
- Select the sender you want to unblock and click Unblock selected addresses.
- Go to Settings.
- At the bottom of the pane, click Mail.
- In the left pane, select Mail > Accounts > Block or Allow.
- Under Blocked Senders, select the address or domain you want to unblock, and then select.
- Log into the Outlook Web App.
- Click the Settings cog wheel on the top right of the screen.
- Type ‘blocked senders and domains’ into the search field and open the Blocked senders and domains options.
- Click the trash icon next to the contact(s) you want to unblock.
- Click ‘Save’
Automatic email blocking is sometimes a necessary evil in the world of cybersecurity, but it can be frustrating when it affects legitimate communications. If you have noticed that you are a subscriber and are no longer receiving our correspondence, check your spam folder to see if your email provider has automatically made this decision for you.
Our outstanding customer service team at Target Sports USA is always here to help if needed!